2008 Thanksgiving Weekend Football Game Sweepstake Full Official Promotion Rules
October 02, 2007
FULL OFFICIAL PROMOTION RULES
2008 Thanksgiving Weekend Football Game Sweepstake
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to all legal residents in the United States. To enter, hand print your name and complete on an official entry form, or hand print your name, complete address, zip code, date of birth and daytime telephone number (including area code) on a 3 ½" x 5" piece of paper and then mail your entry in an envelope to 2008 Thanksgiving Weekend Football Game Sweepstake, 2300 E. Randol Mill Rd., Arlington, TX 76011-6333. Limit one entry per mailed envelope. All entries must be post marked by February 15th, 2008 and received by February 22nd, 2008. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Sponsor not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, misdirected, illegible, postage due entries or mail delays. All entries are the property of Sponsor. By entering, entrant agrees to be bound by these full Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges which shall be final and binding on all matters. All entries become property of Sponsor.
- Prizes : One (1) Grand Prize, Twenty-five (25) Second Prizes and Ten (10) Third prizes will be awarded in random drawing to be held on or about February 29th, 2008 from among all eligible entries received by February 22nd, 2008. The Grand Prize is (1) consumer and one companion win an all expense paid trip (airfare, hotel, transportation & tickets) to a 2008 Thanksgiving weekend game in the nearest participating NFL city (ARV = $2,000); Second Prize (25) consumers will receive a 2007 Score Football Factory Set (ARV = $40 each); and, Third Prize (10) consumers will receive a photo autographed by hot rookies from the 2007 NFL PLAYERS Rookie Photo Shoot (ARV =$20 each). The total ARV for all 36 prizes is $3,200. Each winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail. In order to be awarded a prize, each winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability where permitted by law & publicity releases within 10 days of receipt. Failure to sign and return documents within required time will result in prize forfeiture and an alternative winner will be selected. Taxes are sole responsibility of winners. If winner is a minor, the prize will be awarded to such minor's custodial parent or legal guardian who will have to sign required documents and be responsible for any taxes. All prizes will be awarded if enough eligible entries are received by the drawing date.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received prior to the drawing date.
- Eligibility: Sweepstakes open only to US residents currently residing in the 50 states. All entrants hereby release and hold harmless the NFLPA, PLAYERS INC and, Players, from any and all claims, demands, losses, and liabilities arising out of this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL entities (as defined below), employees (and members of their immediate families) or their respective affiliates, promotion or advertising agencies, distributors, retailers or agents are not eligible. Sweepstakes void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities') will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or any prize awarded. The NFL Entities have not offered or sponsored this sweepstakes in any way.
- Winners' List: After March 31, 2008 a winners' list will be available by writing to Sponsor at its address below.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Donruss Playoff L.P., 2300 E. Randol Mill Rd., Arlington, TX 76011-6333.